BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 15, 2010

Lit Circles #2's #2!

This time, Will and Henry meet a new friend named Zhan-Pole (which is what it sounds like) but Henry nicknames him Beanpole (which sounds like Beam-Pole) and he has this "weird contraption" (which we know as glasses) on his face to help him look at things better. This time, Sanidhya is the only one who didn't do his Lit. Circles in the whole class! It was a major improvement though and the next time we do Lit. Circles, everyone has to bring their Lit. Circles printed, and ready to go by Wednesday (tomorrow from the day I wrote this) so on Friday we can get a "surprise" treat during class. I think (technically know) it's going to be a chocolate cookie!!! I like chocolate a lot! How about you? I only know two people who don't like chocolate in my grade so I thought they were crazy!
Signing off!
Erin

0 comments: