BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 25, 2010

LCWMNF(Lit Circles White Mountains Number Four)

For this Lit. Circles, all Anne, Sam, and Sandihya really did was talk, share, ask, and answer our questions. (We have to write about two passages, two questions [with answers], and two vocabulary words) Sanidhya had questions that were both answered in the book, and didn't have four to six sentences. Sam only had one that didn't have at least for sentences. Anne was fine and one of my sentences (the first which I thought was actually really good) didn't have an example from the book but that is because it was an opinion question so if there was evidence from the book, that would mean the question is answered in the book which is not a kind of question we want. We want questions that go into "the second level". Like trying to understand more about the book that will not be answered in the book. If you have a bad answer, yes you can be sad but you shouldn't feel bad for long. You have to take what you did wrong, learn from it, and do better next time to improve grades and to succeed in anything. If you keep getting it wrong, keep studiying it. Study it even furthur. And always try again. (There's a saying like "There's no crime in falling. Only in refusing to get back up again." =D) Back to the subject; I don't know why we don't ever share our vocabulary anymore because if we don't share it, why do we even have to write it down? I really want to share mine and others because I have to boost my range of vocabulary soon. I hope we can the next, and (i think) last time.

0 comments: