BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back on Track

Okay. This year is finally 2010! We're on into the new decade! It's about time to leave our old selves behind us and find something new about ourselves now! And it's also a good way to try something new and have new commitments and goals for ourselves with the New
Year's Resolutions! Well, looking back on my very first post when I started this blog, I have actually reached a lot of my goals! Time management is okay but it could be better. Lately, everyday of school seems to be all work and no play (absolutely none) because I have a pretty early curfew on weekdays than pretty much all my friends do. They can stay up watching American Idol and probably go to bed half-an-hour to an hour later but at least I'm sure they watch American Idol until the very end of it. My social goal has definitely been met without a doubt. I've made friends with people like Sonja, Safa, Kat, Cindy, Oh the list could just go on and on, and on! Plus, there's a bonus! I had made friends with a new girl named Avni. She's my newest friend even though I don't always see her between breaks though I try. But these are only the achievements I've made through. Now my resolutions are a different story. My new year's resolution is to at least get B+ in all my subjects so I can return to my old school no problem, get better in my drawing skills because I draw when I'm bored so I'm trying to capture landscapes, and get better in singing so I can have the guts to enter the middle school talent show. Oh and I have to get better in dancing too also for the same reason! Those are my four main goals that I hope I can reach by June so that's much my deadline. Yikes! It's only about five months away! That's so close but I don't really think that I can achieve those goals in time! Oh well, I guess I just have to work with the time I have and enjoy it while I can! It's really awesome to have the time to spend here because this is my last year and most of my really good friends have already started moving! Either during the Winter break, or before the school year started but as much as I wish for time to just stop for a while, or at least take a few steps back, I can't so I just have to have as much fun as I can while I'm at all my resolutions! I hope 2010 will be one of the best years of my life because right now, it's the highlight!

0 comments: