Only a few more chapters and I can tell you guys the ending!!! Anyways, Maroo and Otak must go accross the mountain and they have to go to the village for help. Old mother advised Maroo and Otak to carry a staff with them so they can feel the ground just in case the areas where they are standing on is unstable. This doesn't really help because Maroo holds her staff with her right hand. Then when she steps on an unstable spot with her left foot, she falls down into it! After this happens, the avalanche she causes falls down on top of her but for some reason, Otak seems to get himself out of there just in time!!! As soon as he helps her and they both catch their breath, they are back on the journey!!! My group and I all agreed that when Maroo was under the avalanche was one of our favourite parts because it was so suspenseful!!! We all love the suspenseful parts in our story because it gets us really excited and that's when I start reading it carefully but very quickly!!! It makes my heart beat rise a little bit because I want to know what happens next!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment